Sorgun Dam And Irrigation Project
6th Regional Directorate Of State Hyrdaulic Works
Civil Engineer M.Sc.
The project covers detailed design and feasibility studies of
- 106 m high concrete faced rockfill dam,
- Irrigation of 5241 ha (gross area) and
- 3 HPP having a total installed capacity of 11.9 MW.
- Hydrological Survey
- Agricultural Economy Section - Expropriation study
- Land classification (Agronomy)
- Drainage capacity
- Irrigation system design (primary, secondary, tertiary pipelines)
- Geotechnical Survey
- Natural Building Material Survey