Lake Uluabat is located in Bursa city boundaries, which is one of the Turkey's largest lake with water lilies .
The purpose of project is to rehabilitate Uluabat Pumped Irrigation by converting existing classical system irrigation network into a piped irrigation network.
Rehabilitation of Uluabat Pumped Irrigation leads to:
- More regular and healthy water control,
- Water losses will be minimized,
- Less water usage will be provided by increasing farm yield,
- Net income will be increased by increasing plant yields,
- Operation and maintenance costs will be reduced.