Feasibility study for Altıparmak Dam and HPP Çoruh River Basin, on Barhal creek. The dam is double-curvature thin arch type and 150 m high from foundation. Installed capacity of power plant is 50 MW.
- Review of hydrological studies
- Operation studies for different dam heights and installed capacities
- Determination of optimum dimensions
- Dam stability studies
- Design of dam body, spillway, tunnels, power plant and other related structures
- Quantity-cost estimates
- Financial analysis of alternatives
- Economic evaluation of the project.