The project covers revision of feasibility, construction design and preparation of tender documents for water supply scheme in order to supply an additional 226 million m³ water per year for Ankara city.
The project is consisted of:
- Işıklı diversion weir with a 1166 hm³ of reservoir and 1170 km² catchment area which will divert the water of Gerede stream,
- 31,655 m long and 40 m³/s capacity tunnel with 4.5 m diameter that will transfer the water from Gerede stream valley to Çamlıdere dam basin.
- Revision of feasibility studies covering population projections, determination of potable water demand;
- Geological and topographical field surveys;
- Detailed / construction designs of diversion weir and tunnel;
- Preparation of tender documents for unit-price tendering (FIDIC Red Book)